YAY!

Yay! 30 entries in 30 days!! Woot!

I finished Grammie's Christmas socks last night. I will definitely be using the leg and heel pattern again. I really like the way they turned out and it's a good use for plain, non-striping sock yarn!

I made a wicked good supper last night. There is no recipe....'cause we don't need no stinkin' recipe! Just saute three minced garlic cloves, salt, pepper and whatever other spices you like in olive oil in a large skillet. Add sea scallops. Cook on one side for 2 minutes. Flip. Add a package of fresh baby spinach and put the cover on until it wilts.

Then toss it with pasta of your choice. I like angel hair but I only had thin so that's what I used this time.

Put some freshly grated Parmesan on the top and TA DA! Simple tasty supper! Jazz it up with a salad and some crusty bread. I'll bet it would work with shrimp too.


NOM!

Comments

Lisa/knitnzu said…
Come cook for me??
dale-harriet said…
WINNER WINNER CHICK-EN DINNER!!!! Congratulations on your win, I don't mind telling you, I am very impressed and KUDOS to you, my frien' ('sides, I love reading your Attic any day it comes out, daily or not.) You're a Bright Spot, MollyBee.
Anonymous said…
Mmmmm, garlic. Oh, and scallops? or shrimp? Sounds like heaven on a plate to me.
Cindy G said…
I'm drooling all over the keyboard. That looks so good.

Socks came out wonderfully - luck Grammy.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend