Doubt

OMGosh you Guys! I just watched 'Doubt' this afternoon. It's been on my list for a while and now that I've seen it, I'm kicking myself for not watching it in the theater on the big screen. What was I thinking? Seymour Hoffman and Meryl Streep in the same movie! How could it be anything but AWESOME...and it was! Seymour never lets me down and Meryl is an absolute chameleon! There was a great dilemma at the end and it made me really think about the gossip machine and how it can profoundly affect life. Run! Don't walk to rent this one.

Have been laying low again today although my head is much better. I have a supper date and really wanted to go so I've been taking it' easy. I ran out and got the paper and spent the morning with that. I must be getting some of my brain function back because I completed the Time's Crossword and the Sudoko...in ink....thank you very much. Then I made a nice stuffed pork chop, baked potato and squash lunch, did the dishes and settled in with Seymour and Meryl. Called Mum and Grammie afterward to catch up on the week and now am headed out to supper. Very relaxing Sunday. Hope yours is going great too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend