Bullet Point Friday

Today Molly Bee...

  • Remembered in the nick of time to write something here today. Nablopomo...you're doing it right!
  • 's computer is having issues. It's like it has a uncannily strong desire to doom my Nablopomo mission.Oh Yeah? Well, sabotage....you're doing it wrong! Ha!
  • had it out with the cable company mentioned a few posts earlier. Quel Suprise! That $30 service charge hadn't been deleted from my account like I was promised it would be.
  • is amazed and amused that said cable company has an unblemished record of not completing one single task or service that they said they would correctly.
  • went to see 'Couples' Retreat'. I loves me some Vince Vaughn!
  • had a Slurpee and a small popcorn for supper...kicking back after a long week...you're doing it right!
  • taking a hot bath and a cup of tea and hitting the hay early.

G'NIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS ALL!

Comments

dale-harriet said…
Perfecto! You're doing better at your blogging than I am "novelling", although I am caught up --waitaminnit! I'm enjoying your blog when I should be writing!! O NO MR BILL! (PS, wouldn't have it any other way so there neener neener. U ROK.
Kitty Mommy said…
Awesome Friday!! Sounds like your track record with the cable folks is about on par with mine...

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend