Raining Emus and Alpacas

When I went home for lunch it was sunny. By the time I got back to the parking lot at work it was raining...hard...harder than cats and dogs. I think we even bypassed sea lions and iguanas. I'd say it was a full Emu and Alpaca type rain that I had to run through to get to the building. People, I do not run. I am designed for comfort, not for speed. But let me tell you, I ran like I was in the Olympic trials. I haven't put on that much speed since I used to run away from Little Earl in grade school when he used to wipe boogers on all the girls. And yet, I arrived at my destination, completely soaked. My carefully moussed and blow-dried hair-flat. My shoes-squishing and the rest of me looking like I'd been in a wet t-shirt contest gone terribly wrong. And because it's 8,000,000° outside, the air conditioning inside is cranked up to the Arctic Tundra setting . I'm already starting to ice over. It's going to be a long afternoon.

On a better note, I have hit a milestone. 1,000 visitors have stopped by my site! That seems unfathomable to me but I am delighted. Welcome! Stop by! Come often! Leave me a note!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wanted to let you know that I just e-mailed you a copy of the ring code from the RingSurf admin. site. Your blog is in the queue for the Fiber Arts Bloggers webring, but you don't seem to have the ring code up on your blog. If you want to e-mail me when you have the ring code back up and whatnot, I’ll check it out and get you into the ring as quickly as I can. Let me know if you need any help! :)
Anonymous said…
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Anonymous said…
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend