Happy 4th of July

It's been a very relaxing four day vacation...Well not relaxing really-I've been sick some, cooked some, cleaned some and generally just got things caught up around here. I will never understand how some women can work a full time job and still have houses that look like they fell out of Better Homes and Gardens. We have a rule around here. You can draw in the dust...just don't date it. It's nice to get caught up again.


I did find some time to knit a pair of the teensiest-weensiest baby socks for friends of ours who are expecting any moment now. Well, not for them...for their baby.













And I started spinning up some beautiful roving that Sandy from The Sow's Ear dyed.






And I went to a movie with Mr. Bee, "Keeping Up With The Steins" with my hero, Jeremy Piven....

Hmmm, I beginning to get an inkling of an inkling of an idea of how nothing houseworky gets done around here....Oh well, off to the fireworks! Happy Independence Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend