Inktober: Week Three Recap

October 17
Playing with shadows and I love the daisy pattern.


October 18
Diva Challenge was to use a leaf. 


October 19
Trying to get that 'ripped open to see what's underneath' thing going. Failed miserably.


October 20
Wonder if I can draw a zipper. Brother Dan says this looks like an L.L. Bean vest. I'll take it!


October 21
A pop of color


October 22
Using 'Mooka' as a string.


October 23
I don't know whataheck is going on here!


October 24
Friends don't let friends tangle at 4:15 AM!


Comments

Mum said…
Just checked your blog. you're still amazing...
Brenda said…
Love your tiles! I am going to have to try Daisy; seeing yours, I can see how it is constructed,and it does look cool. Great gems with the lolly wimple.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend