Inktober: Week 4

Yay! The last week of Inktober. It is fun, but the pressure of HAVING to do a tile every day, gets to me after a while!  I'm glad I did it though. 

October 25
This was also the Diva Challenge for last week. To use only two tangle patterns. nZepple (the grid) and Flux (the leaves).

October 26
Not being 100% happy with yesterday's stab at the Diva Challenge, I tried again.

October 27
And Again. This proving that I should quit while I'm ahead. Blech!

October 28
But I never learn so I took one last stab at it. Enough!

October 29
Spring thoughts on an autumn day.

October 30
Watching the movie 'Victor Frankenstein' (which was unexpectedly awesome...Harry Potter was in it!) I think that may be where all of the wheels and cogs came from!


October 31
Rumor has it that Moose wanted a canine-themed tile.  I  really phoned this one it. I had to be up early this morning to get it in since I work all day and will be busy all evening turning the hose on trick or treaters! 

So I did it! I did a tile a day. None that I'm exceptionally proud of, but I got in the habit of doing it every day whether I wanted to or not. It was interesting that even if I had zero ideas, once I sat down with a pen, something always came from it...worthy or not. Good practice! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend