Inktober-Week 2



October 10-Saw lots or wild cranberry bushes on my walks lately. Reminds me of the bush we always had outside the house that was filled with birds. 


October 11-This was a Diva Challenge piece that I'm not thrilled with. White on black is not my forte, note is the Gourd-geous tangle pattern. 


October 12- Decided to try a bit more color this week so used a pan-pastelled  and used blue pens. I like it more than the one above! :-)


October 13-Decided to have a go at color AND using only patterns that I had created: Crystal, Obad and Cherryfield.


October 14-And this is why I don't use color much. I don't know when to stop. Again using only my patterns though: Lyfe, Whittier and Katahdin


October 15-A quicky bookmark done at my WiTAC meeting. I like it when I can manage to not cram so much in every available space. It's something I can't do very often. The siren's pull to put something in those little 'Bale' squares was strong, but I resisted!


October 16-The sun in this one based on an ancient pictograph found on a rock in Australia. The one by the Maori looked much less like an octopus. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend