Inktober 2016

I'm participating in Inktober 2016. I did in 2014 but missed last year because I was traveling. Inktober is a global phenomenon where artists draw an ink drawing every day in October and post it to the Inktober site. The reason is two fold; to get yourself in the habit of practicing  art daily and to see how if the work has evolved over a month's time. Here are my pieces for the first 8 days.

October 1, 2016
Based on a design by Chris Letourneau

October 2, 2016
Using Punkin vine tangle which will be our challenge pattern at WitAC next Saturday

October 3, 2016
More Punkin' vine

October 5, 2016
Diva Challenge tile using Daniel LeMothe's 'Dream Catcher' pattern

October 6, 2016
Daisy Gemz

October 7, 2016
Steampunk piece done on a background I stenciled with pan pastels.

October 8, 2016
Just using new tangles I'd never used before. 

October 9, 2016
Wonky because I was watching the debate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend