The mitten on the right was from the first pair I made. The grey was the background and the colors were the 'fiddleheads'. If you saw my previous post on the matter, you say that I only had a tweensy little smidge of the gray left over, but I had scads of the other five colors left over. So I changed things up a bit and started a second pair. Now the 'fiddleheads' are a cream color and the other five colors are the background colors. I did have to switch the colors to the opposite order because in the first mitten I had to do the icord cast on in dark blue and it ate a lot of yarn, but the green tip of the mitten was losts of decreases so it didn't use hardly any yarn. Reversing them prevented a yarn shortage panic like I had last time. I hope. I've only got the first few rows done on the second mitten of the second pair, so we'll see.