She's A Legend In Her Own Mind...

I went to a seminar today. I think the speaker may have been a whack job. She started out normally enough but then by the time she finished she was spinning tall tales about disarming hijackers and saving people from exploding airplanes. I gave her the benefit of the doubt as long as I could, but a quick Google search on a few of her more interesting stories didn't pan out which leads me to believe she was having a psychotic break of some kind. It was...er... entertaining...in a train wreck kinda way but not that educational.

On a happier note, I made the Cranberry Pie recipe from Knitzu's site and it was FANTASTIC. I posted it over on Molly Bee's Kitchen. The link is on the left side of this page. We had it after a smothered pork chop dinner tonight (Doncha LUV the Crock pot!) and it was delish! You HAVE to try it!

Off to the living room to finish hint five of my Secret Of The Stole project. It's good that I will get it done a little early this week so that I can work on a pair of (Close your eyes, Grammie!) istmas-Chray ocks-say for a certain randmother-gay's gift, if you know what I mean (wink). Tonight Bones and House are on so I'll be a knittin' fool! Go try the pie recipe!

Comments

Elizabeth said…
There's a guy I sometimes cross paths with who is delusional like that. It's a little disconcerting, isn't it?
Anonymous said…
Where's Bentley and his photo ops?
knitnzu said…
Glad you like the 'pie'! We eat it for breakfast as much as for anything else. I also love Bones and House!
dale-harriet said…
Yerp, it's a Criminal-Minds-CSI-NY night too, and I generally tuck in for a good knit. Coincidentally, it's Pie Week at the Museum too! We don't bake a HUGE lot, but the DH made a green tomato pie (we brought them in to avoid losing them to freeze) and I made a medieval "chykken Gallantyne" pie. None of this "cherry" or "apple" for us. (Is it wicked to say I almost hope no one likes the chicken pie, because I LOVE it and can have more if they don't?) Off now to look at Knitnzu's recipe....
peaknits said…
Okay, I think I was in the jail this morning interviewing the woman who put on your seminar...

Thanks for the pie recipe - I am in need of a fallish type dessert though these pecan bars - rock! Not sure if my fancy HTML will work. We'll see:)
bobbi said…
I don't watch much TV, so it took me some time to figure out what the heck you were talking about. Bones and House?? LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend