Weekly Challenge #109: "Zentangle Quest"

This week's challenge was to try out a new technique that Maria Thomas created that makes things look draped or folded. You can read about the technique here.  I decided to smite two fowl with one geologic projectile and do the challenge in my Tangle*A*Day calendar since I won't have time to do it tomorrow night (hence the big '13' at the top of the tangle).

It's quick and dirty but it's done. Tomorrow night is baking night. I'm making Banoffee Pie to take to work Thursday for Pi Day and a pan of Snicker squares to farm out to the neighbors.

Be sure and check out the other excellent entries in Laura's challenge this week over here.  Scroll down (But not too fast! Look at the pics of her adorable little ones Chewie and Artoo!) and click on the links at the bottom of the post. There's a lot of creativity out there!

Comments

ledenzer said…
So like a fan! I love it!
Unknown said…
I really love this one! You did such a great job with the challenge and made a very nice piece. It is stunning.
Shelly Beauch said…
Fan-tastic!
This is really great!!!
Poppie_60 said…
Wonderfully original!
Mariët said…
Love this one!
Very creative!
Susan said…
Wow! I'm impressed. This is amazing.
Johanna said…
I love this piece!
Didisch said…
This is very beautiful, you made some delicate depth in your design, great.
Helen said…
I love the starburst effect. Beautiful.
MarilynP said…
What a fantastic way to use this technique. It is lovely!!
Chrissie said…
Brilliant idea of using a fan as the structure for this technique.
Unknown said…
Wow! I love this! So unique!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend