Friday, October 21, 2011

It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

So the MollyDoodles Tote Bag Show is over and you thought I'd stop talking about them finally didn't you? That's one of the things I love most about you; your Charlie Brown 'please-let-me-kick-the-football-again' positive attitude. Nay I tell you! It's still all totes all the time at Chez Bee! Now I'm working on the custom orders that I got after the show!

Here is one I finished last night for Brenda. She took pics of several bags and pointed out the aspects she liked most about each bag and then asked me to combine them on a 3-pocket model. The pic looks kind of yellow because I took it right after I finished it in the dark at middle-of-the-night o'clock.  But if you click on it to biggify, you can see the details.

I finished another one on Monday night but can't post a pic of that one until the owner sees it. It's a wallet size one with a specific theme. So guess what?  Probably another tote bag entry tomorrow!* 

*Several of you have expressed a wish that I update my blog more often. Pretty food example of  the 'be careful what you wish for' rule, eh?!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Post pics, post pics, even if it's mine and I haven't seen it!

GirlAnachronismE said...

Your bags are amazing! I have bag envy...

Susan said...

What a great idea. This is beautiful.