Embarrassment of Riches

Today is Administrative Professionals' Day.  This morning, as a treat, we admin types were treated to breakfast and a neat video about goal setting called Mt. Fuji-The Fool Climbs It Twice. It was very amusing and inspirational. I recommend trying to find a copy if you haven't seen it.

And I've gotten little treats from my kids and my company all day. One of my kids gave me this lovely pen and note paper set...
 Later on these arrive from all of my kids!  They know how much I LOVE tulips and pink!
 Then my company sent this box of chocolates....
Great day! I'm a lucky girl!

PS. (Later)-To thank my 'kids', I baked a batch of Snicker's Brownies tonight.  The recipe is over on my kitchen site:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend