Last Saturday Knitting


Don't we look miserable?!

Comments

MadCityMike said…
Oh Yeah.....I don't understand why you hang out with such solemn folk. ;) Where was this, may I ask?
Kitty Mommy said…
I dunno...the grumpy mumbler next to me looks pretty grumpy.
Cindy G said…
Oh Damn! I missed Amy?????

Actually, I missed seeing all of you.
Mum said…
LOVE your new background. Keep it a while OK! Ah yes, I've met some of those "grumpy" friends of yours!
Lisa/knitnzu said…
miserable, yes! Love the new t shirt!
Anonymous said…
It is too bad that you can't find any fun and friends and fiber at one time. Oh, that's right! You can!
Elizabeth said…
I'm behind on blogs. EEK.

Jen, I think I should grab the photo and put an evil thought balloon above that woman's head. Honestly, if she wants quiet, why doesn't she go find a nice low-bottom-drunk bar to hang out in?
Linda L. said…
Yikes - my hair looks so gray! Time to get some more Nice & Easy!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend