Wonderful Weekend

So far the boys are getting along fine and providing lots of entertainment for us! They are so little trouble that Mr. Bee had to actually talk me down from bringing a 6week-old puppy home from PetSmart yesterday; a golden/Irish Setter mix. I held her while she was asleep and she was all warm and floppy-like. Soooo cute! He had to reeeaaaaaalllly paint a picture as to how different things would be when she woke up to convince me to walk away!

Today we went geocaching with friends E, E and R. The thing I love most about caching is seeing new parks and beautiful spots that I otherwise wouldn't know were there. There is something to be said for spending a few hours where things are quiet and green.


Or along the creeks and lakes...


with good friends...





May your Memorial Day weekend be filled with such simple pleasures!




Comments

YarnThrower said…
Hey!! I know those people, E, E, and R !!! Say, "Hey", for me!

Your geocaching adventure sounds like a lot of fun. There is nothing like the great outdoors (though I still prefer my own bathroom to nature's way).....

We missed you at last Saturday knitting!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend