Diva's Challenge-UMT Bridgen

This week's challenge was to use the tangle Bridgen from Carol Ohl's blog.  Not a lot of time, so it's not as neat as I usually like-didn't get to clean up a lot of the pencil, but I still like the design so I'm posting it!
One version of Bridgen is the border and another version is the dividing line with the white 'pearls'.  I think the connectors between the pearls kind of look like springs. Even though I didn't have a lot of time, it was relaxing and much needed break. Another great challenge! Thanks Diva!

Comments

ledenzer said…
Really stunning in its beauty!
Shelly Beauch said…
It's sparkling!
Susan said…
Wow! This is spectacular!
Bilja said…
Lovely, I especially like the border.
Deb Ammerman said…
wonderful job! LOVE your tile! :)
Judi said…
I really like the chain-like effect. Wonderful tangling.
Taman said…
I like the combination of tangles. And the frame is perfect
Anonymous said…
Beautiful, I love the way you used Bridgen in the border.
Unknown said…
I love it!! Great little sampler =0)
Anonymous said…
Love the smaller version of bridgen. It reminds me of a necklace with silver beads. Great tile!
Alice said…
a wonderful, beautiful tile! i love all those pearls and the delicate linework!
Unknown said…
It's a jewel of a tile all the way around!
Great zentangle. Love your choice of tangles inside, and framing it with Bridgen is a great idea. Also like your shading.
Jules said…
What a beautiful tile, so intricate! I love the way you have made the tangle look like braiding around the edge.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend