Monday, June 04, 2012

Diva's Challenge-UMT Bridgen

This week's challenge was to use the tangle Bridgen from Carol Ohl's blog.  Not a lot of time, so it's not as neat as I usually like-didn't get to clean up a lot of the pencil, but I still like the design so I'm posting it!
One version of Bridgen is the border and another version is the dividing line with the white 'pearls'.  I think the connectors between the pearls kind of look like springs. Even though I didn't have a lot of time, it was relaxing and much needed break. Another great challenge! Thanks Diva!

14 comments:

ledenzer said...

Really stunning in its beauty!

Shelly Beauch said...

It's sparkling!

Susan said...

Wow! This is spectacular!

Bilja said...

Lovely, I especially like the border.

Deb Ammerman said...

wonderful job! LOVE your tile! :)

Judi said...

I really like the chain-like effect. Wonderful tangling.

Taman said...

I like the combination of tangles. And the frame is perfect

lidawma said...

Beautiful, I love the way you used Bridgen in the border.

Dawn said...

I love it!! Great little sampler =0)

katydidsworld said...

Love the smaller version of bridgen. It reminds me of a necklace with silver beads. Great tile!

Alice said...

a wonderful, beautiful tile! i love all those pearls and the delicate linework!

Amma said...

It's a jewel of a tile all the way around!

tanglewithlinda.wordpress.com said...

Great zentangle. Love your choice of tangles inside, and framing it with Bridgen is a great idea. Also like your shading.

Jules said...

What a beautiful tile, so intricate! I love the way you have made the tangle look like braiding around the edge.