Hello!

It has been brought to my attention, that I've been absent for a while. I didn't think anyone even read this thing. It's not like I have any wisdom (or anything of any value at all, really) to impart. But when I was home in Maine this autumn, more than a few people asked me what was up with the silence. [Aside: As those of you who know me personally can attest...when I am quiet, something is wrong! It's one of the signs of  the apocalypse. Really! Look it up! Generally speaking...I'm...well... generally speaking.]
I told them I was in the witness protection program, but they didn't buy it.  If I have learned nothing from my small-town-Maine upbringing it's that your Mum and her friends will find you, no matter how well you hide!

Truth is, it's been an unusually busy few months for me. I got a new boss a few months back. The hours have been longer; the learning curve has been steep and demanding. There's been time for little else. And this week, our entire department, and several others, moved into a new building up the street from where we were. Even after planning for months, confusion and chaos abound in moving 15 people (in our dept. alone), as you can imagine. Boxes and computers and printers, oh my!

Then yesterday my buddy Michelle, left a 'Hello?' (echo, echo, echo) message in my comments and I thought maybe it might be time to reboot this little repository for my inane observations. I've settled into my new office and the new workload is finally evening out. I'm anticipating being able to go home at the end of the day from now on and NOT immediately collapse into a heap of tears and snot bubbles. At least I did last night... keep your fingers crossed!

That said, I will leave you with pics of my new office.  Here is the obligatory 'before' shot:


























I know, 'Meh', right? So I brought the bling:



And made it a little more homey...a little more 'Molly Bee'.



 Better, no? The only thing left is to get a plant for that little end table and a piece of art for the wall and I think it's done.

So there you have it. I'm back. I'm in my new tricked-out saddle and I'm ready to roll. If you actually see this, please click on the word 'Comment' and say 'hi'! I'd love to hear from you! See you again soon!


Comments

Michelle said…
Wow, "ask and you shall receive"! I feel so powerful – I brought back Molly Bee!!! heehee

I love your new office's appointments; sorry it has been such a heavy slog. I do hope the tears and snot bubbles are over, mostly. How are the critters, at home and at the farm?
Molly Bee said…
Moose and Cooper are great. They have moved into a cycle now that the weather is cooler where they are chasing each other all over the house! I have had to give up regular volunteering at the farm right now but hope to get back to it soon. I still drop off goodies and supplies frequently and say hello to all my feathered and furred friends!
Unknown said…
My (silent) Sister you are the only quiet one in the family. We all do life loud here! You have made a cozy nest to work in. It looks quite comfy. Hope you enjoy a bit more peace and less stress this coming holiday season. I'm so glad your mine !!! HUGS
Unknown said…
My (silent) Sister you are the only quiet one in the family. We all do life loud here! You have made a cozy nest to work in. It looks quite comfy. Hope you enjoy a bit more peace and less stress this coming holiday season. I'm so glad your mine !!! HUGS
Unknown said…
Hey Auntie! ♡
Lisa said…
Hi Molly Bee!!! I do read these too! Sorry we didn't connect when you were home! LH
shawnao said…
Great read!
Anonymous said…
Glad you're back!! Your office space is looking good, a piece of your artwork would look great on the wall.
Mum said…
I agree... you need a piece of YOUR art work on the wall.
Anonymous said…
Yeah! You really are missed when you don't post regularily!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend