Garden Time

It's spring in the garden at last! the bleeding hearts are on their way out



 The poor tulips that came up about two inches during the warm spell in December finally dared to peek their heads out again.


 The Vinka which remained green all winter long flowered out.



The Hyacinths Mum got while she was here are blossomed out.

The weather was so nice this weekend that I decided to sit out among the splendor and doodle...


absolutely nothing that was blooming there.  :-)  These are ideas I saw on the net and wanted to try out for myself, but they are a little botanical so I thought I'd post them. 

I hope spring has spring where you are!


Comments

Hi nice reading your posst

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend