Put On Your Thinking Cap!

You know, you always hear people say, "If he had half a brain, he would... insert whatever it is he would do here ". I finally have the solution!


This is my cubie-neighbor Carl. As you can see, he's not in his right mind so he agreed to model  this 'thinking cap'.

From a certain angle, he looks like he's fully armed for a battle of wits...


 But upon closer inspection...not so much...

THANK YOU! THANKYOU! THANK YOU! to Knittin' Kitten over at Purl's Patterns for the endless giggles I am getting from knitting this hat and playing with it. I'll get the other half  of the iCord on this weekend, but I couldn't resist debuting it a little early!
Have A Wonderful Thought Provoking Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend