I Heb A Code In My Node

And precious little time to write between tissue runs, so I'll just post another couple of finished objects. Here are the slipper socks that a friend asked me to make for her and her daughter. The purpley ones are done on size 10's dns and the multicolored are done on eights. Cast on 32 stitches-top down. It was some extra chunky acrylic super soft yarn that she got at Hobby Lobby. They sure knit up quick. And they are sooooo snuggly.

If you look carefully, you can see my penguin jammie pants and new fur lined crocks peeking in there too! Gotta be comfy when you feel crappy and sound like Bea Arthur!
Here are some mittens I made to go with my new purple jacket. The color is off in the photo. It's actually grape purple Dale of Norway. I finished them the night before we went to Maine and they came in handy. I've worn them non-stop since which accounts for the shabbiness in the pictures. Try to imagine them pristine. They were at one point. The pattern is from Knitty.
I like the palms as much as the tops!
Off to snort and blow some more....See ya!

Comments

YarnThrower said…
I hope you're feeling better (and blowing your nose less) very soon!
Anonymous said…
Cute jammies! Love those warm Crocs.
dale-harriet said…
That's not a code in yer nozzzz; it's the Wisconsin Winter Head Syndrome. See, by getting plugged up, your nose is protecting itself against some kind o' REAL disease. :o) That's how it works, you see. The mittens are too FAB; between that and my Lovely Daughter's very successful houndstooth -- maybe I'll try some o' that stranding stuff this year!
DPUTiger said…
That's the worst. The hardest thing for me when I'm congested is that I literally cannot sleep if I can't breathe through my nose. Feel better!
Cindy G said…
Love the mittens. Pretty and I'll bet they're warm.
Hope by now you are feeling better.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend