Diva Challenge 367-'NZepple

Laura's challenge this week was to use the tangle pattern 'NZepple. 'NZepple is one of my Mac and Cheese tangles. It appears in 90 % of my work. It's so relaxing to do and I love the way that, even though the same design is repeated over and over in a grid, it creates a secondary pattern.

I love to use it as is...like in the background of this tile.



Or make it wonky style and turn it into sea shells like in the bottom left hand corner of this tile. (Kudos to Margaret Bremner who first turned us on to this variation called 'Cockles and Mussels'!)


As long as 'NZepple, Hybrid, Quiltz, Mooka, and Zinger exist, all is right with my world! What are your Mac and Cheese Tangles?

Comments

Gudrun S. said…
I love your tiles and admire your gems :))
Anonymous said…
Lovely tiles and I really like your gems!
Suzanne Fluhr said…
Like you, I find N'Zeppel creeping into just about every composition I do. It's so versatile and so forgiving. With some shadings it looks like 3D pebbles, and here it's a lovely lacy background for your gems.
Wow, I love that first one. The shading of the gem stones is great!
Ilse said…
Cool! I love how you made these jewels float above the Nzeppel floor!
Duchess said…
I'm totally printing out that first tile and practicing my gems/jewels. Those are just luscious.
Lianne said…
Love the first tile and the way you shaded the jewels really makes them look like they are floating above the 'nzeppel.
Maggibee said…
I love the seaside-y section at the bottom of the second tile. In fact the two different tiles work well next to each other showing what can be done with the same pattern.

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend