Celtic Knots

I took my button class this afternoon. I made10 misshapen ugly-ass lumps and lost aproximately $100 and three hours of my life. Mistake!

I have been practicing Celtic Knotwork and made this card for a friend. I've got a long ways to go but I love how intricate they look.

Knit night was fabulous on Friday night. I finished one pink sock and got the leg done on the other. I also finished a secret Christmas project so it was productive as well as entertaining.

Schooner Fare cancelled on Saturday night. Chuck was ill and couldn't fly so the concert got postponed. I was so excited to go. Guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

Off to start a new secret project. Will try and blog more next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend