Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Diva Challenge: Valentines

This week's Diva Challenge is to use Valentine flair. I have been trying my darndest to get Gemz down so that's what I used for my tile:

I got Eni Oken's downloadable Gem instruction book yesterday. It was mentioned at the Wisconsin Tangle Artist's Coalition on Saturday.  We were given a demo on gems and the book was mentioned. I love it! But it will take a lot of practice (and better colored pencils than I have right now) to do a decent job.  This is my first tile. The Valentine one is my second. 


Can't wait to go shopping for some new art supplies this weekend!

6 comments:

The Yorkshire Tortoise said...

Lovely shiny gems, so Addictive but perfect for valentines?

Ria Matheussen said...

Both of the tiles are beautiful, nice tangles, nice compositon and bright colours!!!

1 Art Lady Kate, Tangles and More said...

Beautifully done gems! Love both of the tiles!

Toni Lyn D. said...

Very Nice! I love the glimmer of the gems!

Anne's tangle blog said...

Your gems are very beautiful.

Annette P. (aka LonettA) said...

Both are wonderful with its lovely gems!