Diva Challenge-Paradox

I was going through a particularly un-arty period lately. To get the ball rolling again, I got a poster sized piece of paper, divided it into random spaces and...well...I 'Paradoxed' the heck out of that bad boy! No thinking, no planning, just lines, lines lines! Very soothing, even if it's not very beautiful. It gave me the kick start I needed to continue on with more inspired projects. This week's Diva Challenge is a mono-tangle using  'Paradox' so I'm submitting it.
Equinox Paradox

It was recently (yesterday) brought to my attention (thanks, Mum) that I haven't updated my blog 'in forever'. I'll try to remedy that. It's actually a good thing when I'm too busy living life to document it!

Comments

ARHuelsenbeck said…
Wow! Too bad you're such an underachiever...
Melissa said…
I love it!
Suzanne Fluhr said…
Back in the day, it took me a long time to feel comfortable with Paradox, but like you, I now find it particularly relaxing and satisfying. I was very Pardoxical for this week's challenge---a Paradox within a Paradox. No need to apologize to us for endless paradoxing. We totally get it.
This is the living example of 'it's about the process and not the result'!!!
Anonymous said…
Well you certainly paradoxed that one. I can't believe you kept it up on a whole poster - I would have given up less than half way through. It's very op-art and reminds me of a time, long, long ago when I was young. ah well, thanks for the reminder!
Unknown said…
I love the process of slowing everything down and focusing just on the lines of Paradox! How therapeutic that must have been!
Wow ... fantastic! I can fell the process!

Popular posts from this blog

Thank Goodness for Blog Buddies

Lots of New Tangle Pattern Ideas!

Wicked Wonderful Weekend